Zenitsutchi Demon Slayer Tamagotchi (Japanese Version)
Raise your demon slayer and master different breath styles with the Zenitsutchi Demon Slayer Tamagotchi. Based on your training methods, you can raise your character into one of many different Breath users. Feed your slayer either rice bowl or green tea and play three different games. If you neglect training, your Slayer will become injured. If you do not treat the injury yourself, Kakushi will come. Japanese programming with a yellow design. Ages 6+
Item Number: 88429
- Raise your Demon Slayer and based on how you train them, you can get Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke or one of the 9 Hashira.
- If your Slayer is hungry, give them a rice ball. If they’re in a bad mood, give them green tea.
- There are three games to train your slayer– Cut the Big Rock, Break the Hyoutan and Pour Hot Medicine.
- If you neglect training your Slayer, your Slayer will become injured. You need to make sure you treat the injury before Kakushi comes to clean the dead slayer.
- Plus, there are many fine details that fans would love such as Kasugai Crow, Chuntaro and demons who battled out!
- Two different shell styles to choose!
- Comes with 1 yellow print Demon Slayer Tamagotchi which matches Zenitsu’s kimono on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Battery (LR44) included.
- Japanese programming; English instructions available at Bandai.com.
- For Ages 6+