Sanemitchi Demon Slayer Tamagotchi (Japanese Version)
AVAILABLE FOR PRESALE NOW! Raise your demon slayer and master different breath styles with the Sanemitchi Demon Slayer Tamagotchi from the Hashira Gathering Version. Based on your training methods, you can raise your character into one of nine different Breath users. There are THREE NEW TRAINING OPTIONS to raise the strongest Breath User. Japanese programming with an off-white design. Feed your slayer either rice bowl or green tea and play three different games. If you neglect training, your Slayer will become injured. If you do not treat the injury yourself, Kakushi will come. Ages 6+
Item Number: 88788
- Part of the Demon Slayer Tamagotchi Hashira Gathering series based on the nine most powerful swordmasters of the Demon Slayer Corps.
- Raise your Demon Slayer and based on how you train them, you can get one of the 9 Hashira.
- If your Slayer is hungry, give them a rice ball. If they’re in a bad mood, give them green tea.
- There are three new games to train your slayer– Physical Training, Boulder Lifting and Total Concentration.
- If you neglect training your Slayer, your Slayer will become injured. You need to make sure you treat the injury before Kakushi comes to clean the dead slayer.
- A certain Demon Slayer may ask you to take care of another Demon Slayer!
- Comes with 1 off-white Demon Slayer Tamagotchi which is styled after the Wind Hashira on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Battery (LR44) included.
- Japanese programming and packaging; English instructions available at Bandai.com (coming soon).
- For Ages 6+