Gudetama Tamagotchi – Yellow Gudetama
You can now raise and nurture Sanrio’s Gudetama (the lazy egg) in a Tamagotchi environment. Hatch and take care of Gudetama to determine which version of Gudetama you get! Give Gudetama attention, feed it soy sauce or a tomato and play games so Gudetama doesn’t turn into an egg dish! But if that happens, no worries, just start again to see which Gudetama version you raise next! The shell is yellow with Gudetama’s face. Ages 15+
Item Number: 42821
- Sanrio's Gudetama (the lazy egg) can be taken care of in a Tamagotchi environment.
- Feed, play, turn lights on/off and give Gudetama attention so you don't end up with an egg dish.
- When Gudetama wants to play, play a game where you guess where Gudetama is hiding!
- Shell is yellow with Gudetama's face.
- Raise your Gudetama from Baby Gudetama to 8 different Gudetama versions and 20 kinds of egg dishes.
- Comes with 1 Gudetama Tamagotchi on a chain to take with you everywhere!
- Batteries (2x LR44) included
- For Ages 15+