FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Power Rangers Mega Mission Helmet
- Why do I get a "Do you want to install the device driver for the helmet again" dialog window?
- For users with multiple USB ports on the same computer, the following windows may appear concurrently when you plug the device into a different USB port for the first time.
- Cancel the "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard" dialog window.
- Click YES to the "Do you want to install the device driver for the helmet again?" dialog window.
- Click "Continue Anyway" to the following dialog window.
- Why did I receive the following error,"Error 1335. The cabinet file 'Data1.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used..."?
- This issue can occur if Windows Installer is outdated.
You can install the latest Windows Installer here:
Instmsia.exe for Windows 98 or Windows Millennium Edition:
Instmsiw.exe for Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows XP: