Object of the Game:
Obtain Planets from the Space Deck by meeting their goals.
How to Win:
Be the player with most planets at the end of the game.
Game is over when all 11 planets have been obtained from the space deck.
This mode plays just like exploration mode except instead of reaching a 400 point total, players race to conquer or diplomacy planets to aid them in becoming the strongest power in the galaxy.
Space Deck Contains:
15 Star Ships
14 Exploration Event Cards (except for Q)
* Planet Card are the main objective in the mode
* Each planet gives a planetary bonus or P.B. for your flagship to use
* However a Flagship can’t use more than 2 planetary bonuses or P.B. at the same time. These are the stats at bottom of the card.
* Players can change their P.B. at the beginning of their turn or when they obtain a new planet.
* Players can not count the stats of P.B. when attempting to obtain another Planet.
War Event Cards:
In this mode, if a star ship is destroyed during a War event it loses one of its P.B. That planet card is placed in the Planet Area.
The Planet area is basically the Mission area except that you can put up to 3 planets in it and this area can only be populated by Planets forfeited due to War Events.
The winner of the War event can choose to remove the War event from the game or choose to shuffle it back into the space deck.
Here are the 10 of 11 planets..(Still working on the final one)