Tear Gas Questions
Tear Gas states you discard cards until you discard a weapon. I have a few questions based on this:
1) If discarding causes me to re-shuffle because there are no cards left in my inventory, do I do it?
2) If I do re-shuffle my inventory, do I count the previous cards discarded before the shuffle, and do I shuffle those cards back in?
3) What if I do not have any weapons in my inventory. This would effectively be an infinite loop. If you don't shuffle this solves itself but do you basically get infinity damage or 0 damage?
Discarding doesn't cause you to reshuffle. You only reshuffle when there are no cards in your inventory and you have to draw a card.
1) You dont reshuffle. You only reshuffle when you gain cards.
2) No you do not because you dont reshuffle
3) You get +0 Dmg because you never discarded a weapon. You only get the bonus if you discard a weapon card.