There was talk about Bandai putting out the best of the best cards in new cool special edition case. It didn't go over very well with the players but I have a suggestion that I think will make players happy.
What if Bandai released a mini expansion like Outbreak where they go back to previous sets and "fix" the cards that had typos/misprints and fix some of the heroes that are useless like Alliance Josh. They could add more skill cards, infection cards and maybe skill point tokens. They could revisit some of the older infected cards and give them new abilities.
I also think that they should do some player custom card contests. Then Bandai could take the best cards and have the community vote on 1 of them to be in the next expansion. It could be as simple as just doing the card text for one of the cards they are going to put in the game.
- New Version of typo/misprinted cards
- Revised Characters for partners mode
- New Infection cards
- New Infected Characters
- New Skill Cards
- Foil Character Cards
- Foil Special Weapons (i.e. Sig Special)
- New versions of infected from previous sets
- Promo Cards - Tofu and Jill Sandwich
- Health tracker tokens or Dials
- Skill Point tokens
- Community Contests and Polls