Comments for my current scenario setup
This is the current setup for my 3 players game... like to hear your comments...
- the 3 ammo (+10, +20 + 30)
- green herb
- Every player get to draft max 2 cards (weapon or action), 1 at a time in clockwise direction.
- Then the rest of the resource will be random, but capped at 7 actions and 7 weapons. The player can choose not to draft and can choose to re-random X number of resources depending on how many cards he did not draft.
Why we do this?
1. Based on your character ability, certain cards have to be present to make your character playable so the drafting is important. (we randomize characters and the player can only repick and get another random character once)
2. We get to play some of the very uncommon or unpopular resouces through the random. In other words, every scenario is different which makes the game more interesting.
3. We want to make the game harder and requires more strategy thinking.