My suggestions for new restricted list.
I will not be including any of the set 27 cards I think should be hit, Bandai likes to see how things play out for a set normally.
I. Max ZERO Cards (3)
You cannot play ANY copies of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:
1) Series #22: Weapons of War – “The 4th Hokage (N-1241)”
2) Series #23: Invasion – “Ink Leech (N-1294)”
3) Series #25: Kage Summit- "Hidan (N-1442)"
II. Max One Cards (6)
You can ONLY use ONE of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:
1) Series #22: Weapons of War – “Earth Style Barrier: Earth Dome Prison (J-859)”
2) Series #26: Avengers Wrath-" Ino Yamanaka (Childhood) (N-1491)"
III. Max Two Cards (1)
You can ONLY use TWO of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:
1) Series #26: Avengers Wrath-" Art of the raging Lion's Mane (J-956)"
Series #26: Avengers Wrath-" Reverse Tetragram Sealing Jutsu (J-969)"
Noteables- Shikamaru's Decision to two.
If Bandai just copy pasted this list I don't think many people would mind.
Hidan= Has the same properties as Biscuit but with better stats and a very powerful reinforcement. If the well stat-ed free put in play Jonin guy (geesh) didn't have a well stat-ed BR winning machine that doesn't die..... >.> then I'd have no issues.
Ino- my problem with with is simply there is currently no other draw engine that comes close to what her's. It just starts too early and gives too much advantage at no cost.
I'll let you guys discuss what you think of Lion's Mane and tetragram, but remember to consider the new set 27 into your thought processes.