Interview With TheLegandarySucker
1) What inspired you to write your own Fan Fiction?
Nothing really 'inspired' me, but what encouraged me was my older brother's talent for writing. I started out though, roleplaying on the AOL KOL message boards for Lord of the Rings, Tokyo Mew Mew, and One Piece where I'd have to switch from script format to paragraph while RPing as for fanfiction I started out writing in script format until my brother was like 'OMG WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111' so that's how I really started out writing fanfiction. My first paragraph format fanfiction was a Lord of the Rings fanfiction called [URL="http://www.arwen-undomiel.com/fanfiction/archive.php/NulianwenElfWarrior/The_Company_Of_Four_Trilogy%2C_Part_1%26%230058%3B _The_Company_of_Four.html"]The Company of Four[/URL].
2) What do you think are the necesarry tools, or knowledge to have before writing a Fan Fiction?
Knowledge of the series your writing about of course, a good plot, pretty much the stuff you would do for any narritive story. Also a word processor with spell check, that's nice to.
3) How do you plan out a Fan Fiction?
Me personally, I wait for the inspiration (like a song I listen to, something I've watched on TV, something that has happened to me) then I just write, no prewriting just good old writing.
4) So, as you probably know, you are a well known and respected Fan Fic author on this web site. What do you think it takes to be known and respected as a Fan Fic writer?
The ability to except critism of course, because a lot of people just plan tell you all the negitive things and none of the good, ignoring the mindless flamers of your fanfiction, and of course to be able to get your emotions out as clearly as you can.
5) How long should someone put into each chapter/episode of a Fan Fiction in your opinion?
At least 2-3 pages, just as long as it's under 50,000 characters its all good.
6) What do enjoy most about writing your Fan Fic?
Just plain writing and not having to stick with a prompt or a certain subject etc etc.