Originally Posted by BlackChakra
1) Priority about cards that can activate their effects multiples time in a turn - so here's the scenario: my opponent attacks i block then in the eoj my opponent plays a jutsu, i respond with a jutsu, he plays another jutsu, i activate n-1340 effect, my opponent chains to n-1340 effect, i chain by activating n-1340 effect then my opponent passes priority, am i allowed to activate n-1340 for the final time even thought my opponent pass me the priority, or i need to wait for the chains to resolve for me to activate n-1340 effect again?
2) This is about when time runs out in a round on a tournament - so i was playing in a local and the match was 1/0 me winning the first game. so we are playing the game 2 and time runs out and my opponent says that we need to keep playing even thought i won the first game and that we need to do a tiebreaker. now here is my question, is this true that we needed to do a tiebreaker? i ask cuz every other tcg that i played or watched if the match is 1/0 when the time runs out the person who won 1 game is the one that wins the match.
3) If i have m-872 in my chakra area and i deploy n-1520 triggering burst and i reveal a tailed beast from the top of the deck, does n-1520 gets the printed EC of the revealed tailed beast as x+/x+ or does it get the reduced EC of the tailed beast due to m-872 effect?
4) If i activate n-1413 and i discard a card with revitalize, does the effect of n-1413 work and i get to injured 1 ninja?
1. The chain ends when both players pass priority without adding effects to the chain. You could activate
a 3rd time on the same chain.
2. When time is called, players are given extra turns. After the extra turns if neither player has obtained one of the victory conditions then you use tiebreakers to determine the winner. Then if both players have 1 win each, the match is a draw.
3. You would use the modified Entrance cost to determine X.
4. You would not count cards with Revitalize.