Originally Posted by /)_-
So here maybe a few "noob" questions:
1. I've noticed that Inherit has Valid in its card description, does that mean that Flashpoint, Senjustsu & Mastery are not?
2. Is the Deck Dojo worth using on this site anymore? If not, who can I talk to that is willing to share ideas on this game?
3. Is Deidara [Fiery Wrath] worth using in every deck I play because I really only play Fire.
1. Senjutsu and Mastery are both Valid. However, Flashpoint is not. For a list of all Mechanics rollover the "About the Game" Tab and click "Mechanics and Keywords"
2. Actually the Dojo is officially retired. Under the new "Block/Unlimited Discussions" are sub forums for discussing decks. It's to make more space for the forums and make them easier to find.
3. Pretty much yeah, but if it's a fire deck I honestly only recommend 1, if any. He's a lot better in Earth because their Defensive strategies take most advantage of winning BR's during mission, not EOJ. While as Fire decks are 99% aggro and battle.
An alternative would be sideboard the one that makes it so people can only use 1 jutsu per turn. So long as you don't initiate chain, you're basically guaranteed to win it, and with jutsus like Flame and Simulstrike that's not to bad.