Originally Posted by optimus_archer
Still thinking about doing a rock lee spring time of youth set?
I want to! I watch that show just as fervently as I watch Shippuden and the various other animes currently on my mind.
Originally Posted by devapain((o))
I'm so glad pain is back
My question is will there be any new rinnegan support? For example a nagato?
Also will we be getting a super rare konan anytime soon?
Will there be a rasengan with a picture of the fourth using it on the masked man?
Thanks in advance!
You just got a starter deck! There will be some forthcoming, but probably not in 27.
Not anytime very soon, but we will eventually have to. She was pretty epic in her attempt to take Tobi down, after all
I believe so.
Originally Posted by TheBreen
1) how far ahead in the future is the basic structure of the game currently detailed? Do you know mechanics and things you want to introduce, for example, in set 30? Set 35? How far ahead do you guys plan?
2) do you have any plans to release another ultra-exclusive incentive like with the Gallant Sage rainbow cards? If you did, would you consider putting some of these chase cards in Chunin/SJC/ etc prize kits?
1) I have general ideas out to about 30-32, however specifics don't come into play until much closer.
2) I want to do something for the 30th set, but my ideas are still in the works at the moment.
Originally Posted by galwayx
is there any progress in getting the game to europe?
and btw great art on the new cards, though i am still not sure what to think about the effects
with kind regards,
There is a little bit. Nothing OP wise, but getting more cards to Europe? There is a bit of headway in that.
Originally Posted by olverus
1) In which set will we see edo tensei ninjas?
2) Why there is no "shisuis eye technique" in set 26?Any special cause?
3) Which is the strongest ninja of set 27?
4) Which attributes are more realistic to edo tensei madara: "genjutsu and tree" or "tree and ninjutsu"? (ninjutsu because rinnegan..)
5) Is there a shark skin ninja card in set 27?
6) In which set will be tobi/obito with rinnegan?
7) Who is the winner card of the ninja showdown?
8) When will we get the winner promo of the showdown?
1) Don't want to say exactly yet
2) Because its a bit vague in its explanation. We currently have about 3-4 "ultimate genjutsu" abilities running around. I would prefer more explanation personally, especially due to Tobi being who he is and such.
3) Hum.... Killer Bee State 2 probably. That Haku is pretty boss though.
4) Not ruining that.
5) Not ruining that either.
6) Nope...not ruining...
7) You would have to ask texans07/Andy about that.
8) As far as I knew, it was simply a quiz type of game. Again, you need to ask Andy. He is the one who organizes the promotional gear.
Originally Posted by allanime01
Which Jinchurikki is your favorite? (Show/Manga Wise)
What was your primary reasoning to move previews to facebook? It takes away literally half the reason I visit here. :/
Can you officially confirm Set 27's release date as December 8th like it says on various sites?
When this set is released, which of the 5 new mechanics will you personally see as strongest?
What do you think about letting SJC winners get custom titles on the forums? For people that want one/want to change theirs.
What holiday movies have you/will you go see?
Hmm..... I'm a fan of the Seven Tails and Fuu for some reason.
That was not my choice. I believe Andy moved the previews in order to get more virality. I don't see why we couldn't link to a thread here for discussion, however, then do vice versa here.
I personally have December 7th.
Hard to track, possibly not worth it. I'd rather continue pushing for better prizing.
Oh sheesh, isn't the video game season enough so far? The Hobbit is for sure, but I never remember what movies I want to see until the week before when Alex and Andy start ranting and raving about something.
In order to create cards. Value is intrinsic. Sets must have cards, and I must create cards that fill that set and are interesting at the current time. Plus, its great for those who pay particular attention to previews and suddenly discover that one card that was unusable is suddenly alarmingly powerful. Discovery IS one of the driving fun factors for CCGs, and I feel that by releasing a few cards this way drives that up.
Didn't promise it, I said I would check with the others.
It's a troll gone horribly, horribly wrong. Just like Bronys.
Because I need to find the time to create it. I know that rules are the weakest part of the game, and its even harder to create a CRD for a game that already exists, but its near the top of my todo list.
To go with your TP4 Guren? Its going to cycle before the jutsu, which means I would be doing what you pointed out above.
Originally Posted by olverus
1) Do you have any plans or ideas of the future card design of edo tensei ninjas?
2) Why the fourth hokage card of set 27 has no name: minato namikaze?
1) Definitely do. I have them right here next to me. Even their new designs
2) because Minato Namikaze has Name: The Fourth Hokage.