Can't wait 4 thanksgiving!!!!
1. Do you guys have an idea on bringing life back into the game? Numbers have decreased in events by a large percentage however there are a few consistent dedicated players trying to continue the game. How will you keep them still involved?
2. Me and my dad are planning to open a hobbie league store since we already found a place that can hold 100+ people. Could I apply to be a mejin?
3. Will I ever have a 2nd appeal or 2nd chance at the game in the future?
4. Will water ever get it's original theme back which is to take chakra?
5. What do you think of the 2nd place designing the Clash effect for Gencon?
6. Are Kimono's dead or will you give them direct or indirect help so they can hit the competition?
7. when you started on Naruto did you ask to be apart of the project or were you placed in it?
8. When someone has an idea for a card game and they have the artist, game designers and let's say around 10,000$. What steps can they take to progress? How would they get to where you guys are at, interms of being successful? I just wanted an idea of what does it take to make it that far.
9. What is the best way of going about creating a card game in your opinion? To be more specific, should a game be based off a manga, TV series or can it be created 1st than possibly have a manga after it?
Last edited by General StarFox : 11-20-2012 at 01:00 PM.