Originally Posted by ACTION *******
oh look, a fake interview, adorable.
2) of course tobi isnt madara, he's obito derp. but under the assumption he is izuna, theres no reason to say he gave his eyes to his brother if he didnt.
3) so assuming something happened that you have no proof happened occurred and that we have no reason to believe happened, then something might have happened. i believe thats the implication here. and thats a bad implication to make. again, thats not a prediction, thats wild speculation
4) hiruzen was old. oonoki is old. kakuzu was old. all very powerful shinobi. age doesnt automatically mean he's some brittle broken weakling who's only option was a 1/2 crushed 13 year old crappy uchiha with 1 eye.
5) yeah no way he'd do that. i mean we kno so much about izuna that we can safely say theres no way he'd just revive a ninja with no guarantee he gets the body. izuna experts such as you and I know that all too well. i could write books on all the info i have on izuna
are you effing listening to yourself? you worded that like you KNOW izuna. all we know about him is that he was madaras bro, was the second strongest uchiha of the time. and he looked similar to sasuke. the only other thing we've heard about him are his loss of eyes which we arent 100% sure was voluntary or against his will. you cant say he'd do one thing over another thing when you dont know him at all
but thats besides the point since it isnt him and he didnt just steal obitos body. if by some miracle its revealed he did, it isnt because you are some master detective or something, its because you guessed correctly. yes, guessed. because thats all it is. theres absolutely nothing to back it up
6) of course its not my best argument, my best arguments were the other things i said that you are either ignoring or laughably trying to refute. i simply dont believe izuna, or anyone took obito's body and theres no reason to make an argument for it since i dont need to. readers have thought it was obito for years. guy and kakashi thinks its obito. we see its obito. when he was bantering with kakashi he said personal things. the entire chapter save the last page or 2 was obito flashbacks.
to put it more simply, all evidence supports ME thus i dont need to make an argument for why its obito, you guys need to give arguments as to why it ISNT and back it up with something more than wild speculation.
7) seriously, where is all this stuff for izuna beating madara instead of the other way around coming from.
11) i already read the fake interview bro.
I'm not self assured, i'm evidence assured. at least *I* back up what I say. of course in don't know everything. i never claimed to. you shouldn't put words in my mouth. I also don't automatically disagree with differing opinions because of said alleged all knowingness. disagreeing with this one (now 2) persons views that have no basis and seem like random things thrown together out of nowhere or off fake interviews.
according to this thread, 2 out of every 3 people believe everything they read off the internet.
You claim its fake, and yet you don't know that. I see no proof saying it's real or faked. So you choose
not to believe it, while I choose to believe it. I choose to believe that the writer has more sense than to do something that he knows full well A) none of the fans want and B) makes literally no sense. I mean do you hear yourself? You don't have any further explanation on it being Obito than I do of it possibly being Izuna. Yeah, he looks like Obito. Man, it's not like anyone has jutsus that change appearance/steal bodies or anything! I have a perfectly legit theory on Izuna being Tobi. Izuna was actually the most powerful Uchiha, NOT Madara. he took Madaras eyes, HE fought with the First Hokage, the battle that left him (actual quote here, look it up yourself) "A shell of his former self" Call me crazy but a "shell" of someone doesn't sound Kage or Sannin level strong. The fact he was old meant little compared to the "crippled" part.
Then, now in Obitos body and recovered for the most part Izuna dons the name "Tobi" and controls the 9-tails, and fights the 4th hokage, then goes off and fleshes out his moon's eye plan with Akatsuki. (Wheels he probably already had in motion) It can work, it's completely possible, and there's literally no proof that says it's not. Does that mean I think i'm some "Master detective" like you imply? (now who is putting words in someones mouth?) F*YAY*
K NO! It's a "Theory" for a F*yay*
king reason you moron! My own guess and explanation as to why I think it might be this way. If i'm right, then yippee skippy and yahoo, I guess this manga hasn't gone to s*yay*
t after all!
However, i'll bite. You said yourself that "all the evidence backs ME up so people need to stop making theories to why it's not"
but the thing is a good writer doesn't just make a character be someone for s*yay*
ts and giggles. He needs reason, motivation, cause. The character has to have a motive and a purpose for himself. Naruto wants to be respected by the village. Sasuke wants revenge on everyone. Pain wanted peace in the world. All of those are examples.
Tell me one GOOD
reason why Tobi is Obito. Obito, the man that died calling Kakashi and his father a hero because he would never abandon comrades. Obito, the guy that helped little old ladies with bags even if it meant being late for the most important exam for a genin. Obito, who is BASICALLY NARUTO WITH A SHARINGAN!!!!!
Tell me why Tobi being Obito makes any sense whatsoever, and i'l drop it.
inb4 you quote this and literally just say "Because they showed us it's Obito" Yeah, appearance altering/body stealing justus don't exist or anything.