Originally Posted by allanime01
Oh look! It's an interview with the creator from Comic MArket 78!
For the record, your little bash parade on claiming Hokage is trolling would be nice, except I don't see you providing literally any other theory or support? I mean Tobi = Izuna has potential, motivation, and if the right cir****tances are revealed will explain a WHOLE lot more than would be if it were Obito. So let's counter those counters you made:
2) Madara is not Tobi, remember? Madara could have very well stolen Izuna's eyes and Tobi (Izuna) could claim that they were given. Why? Tobi is a manipulative A-hole. Why not?
3) Assuming Izuna killed Madara and not the other way around as we were told (CH. 386), Izuna fought the first hokage all those years ago, under the guise of Madara. I believe that's the implication.
4) Thing is, you think any HEALTHY ninja couldn't have taken on Izuna? Dude would have been old, weak, like Orochimaru when HE needed the transfer (only less so cause Orochi was a sannin) Sasuke's fetus? None of the characters we saw grow up were even THOUGHT of concieved. Hell KAkashi is freaking 12 at this point! So yeah, maybe the poor weak man had to take what he could get. He takes the body, revives and fixes it, and then starts Akatsuki up. Is it any crazier than "Oh hey Obito magically survived and is also now inexplicably evil!" at all?
5) explained in 4. It's all he had to take. Though Hokage you're wrong on the healing thing. Obito was way near dead. Izuna either took the body AT the last moment of death and healed himself, or he wouldn't have taken it. No way Izuna revives a ninja and risks not getting the body.
6) Again, covered it. It's just as likely as Obito magically staying alive. Really dude? Is "Nah" you're smartest argument? and you called Hokage dumb?
7) Hokage, that's a bit of a stretch. I think Izuna killed Madara for his eyes, rather than the other way around as we were told. He would have had too for anything else you claim to have happened. Then after Madara's body began to rot and decay and grow old, he took Tobi's
8-10) Action a-hole here is right on these. Nagato, Yahiko (Deva Path) and Konan were the orphans. Jiraiya trained them. Yahiko starts Akatsuki who at this point are basically just rebel ninjas that want peace. Yahiko dies in a battle and Nagato fully awakens rinnegan, creating the 6 paths with Yahiko as Deva.
11) Check that there interview bro. As it is, Konoha was made by a hokage and a foundation member sending a double agent Uchiha into the Uchihas to kill them all, while THAT agent was already being manipulated by a masked man who also knew the dark secrets and more (or so he claimed) That's pretty dark already, and apparently it's gonna get worse.
So yeah, with the exception of 8-10, all you did was act like a self assured dumb-butt that apparently thinks he knows all of this MUST be wrong (knowing it enough to claim any possible other opinions/predictions must be trolls or idiots) yet you didnt make any thoughts or predictions yourself? Not even claiming Tobi is just Obito and we accept it. Nothing. Seriously, what's the point of that?
oh look, a fake interview, adorable.
2) of course tobi isnt madara, he's obito derp. but under the assumption he is izuna, theres no reason to say he gave his eyes to his brother if he didnt.
3) so assuming something happened that you have no proof happened occurred and that we have no reason to believe happened, then something might have happened. i believe thats the implication here. and thats a bad implication to make. again, thats not a prediction, thats wild speculation
4) hiruzen was old. oonoki is old. kakuzu was old. all very powerful shinobi. age doesnt automatically mean he's some brittle broken weakling who's only option was a 1/2 crushed 13 year old crappy uchiha with 1 eye.
5) yeah no way he'd do that. i mean we kno so much about izuna that we can safely say theres no way he'd just revive a ninja with no guarantee he gets the body. izuna experts such as you and I know that all too well. i could write books on all the info i have on izuna
are you effing listening to yourself? you worded that like you KNOW izuna. all we know about him is that he was madaras bro, was the second strongest uchiha of the time. and he looked similar to sasuke. the only other thing we've heard about him are his loss of eyes which we arent 100% sure was voluntary or against his will. you cant say he'd do one thing over another thing when you dont know him at all
but thats besides the point since it isnt him and he didnt just steal obitos body. if by some miracle its revealed he did, it isnt because you are some master detective or something, its because you guessed correctly. yes, guessed. because thats all it is. theres absolutely nothing to back it up
6) of course its not my best argument, my best arguments were the other things i said that you are either ignoring or laughably trying to refute. i simply dont believe izuna, or anyone took obito's body and theres no reason to make an argument for it since i dont need to. readers have thought it was obito for years. guy and kakashi thinks its obito. we see its obito. when he was bantering with kakashi he said personal things. the entire chapter save the last page or 2 was obito flashbacks.
to put it more simply, all evidence supports ME thus i dont need to make an argument for why its obito, you guys need to give arguments as to why it ISNT and back it up with something more than wild speculation.
7) seriously, where is all this stuff for izuna beating madara instead of the other way around coming from.
11) i already read the fake interview bro.
I'm not self assured, i'm evidence assured. at least *I* back up what I say. of course in don't know everything. i never claimed to. you shouldn't put words in my mouth. I also don't automatically disagree with differing opinions because of said alleged all knowingness. disagreeing with this one (now 2) persons views that have no basis and seem like random things thrown together out of nowhere or off fake interviews.
according to this thread, 2 out of every 3 people believe everything they read off the internet.