So i'm finally getting around to posting this. A 2v2 format of naruto.
Each player has their own field (all with own deck, chakra, discard, etc.)
Flip a coin to decide whose team goes first. That team then decides which player will go first however they wish (coin flip, dice roll, RPS, or whatever)
The order always takes opposite of the first player of a team, then goes to the second player of the starting team. For example, player A and B are a team while player C and D are one. Player A is going first so the turns will go like so:
Play goes on until win conditions are met. (see below) Standard rules apply, if playing Block Format, all restrictions apply. Rogue Lists all apply and also the following cards are added:
- Players are free to look at their teammates hand, discard, chakra, pretty much everything but Deck and BRs.
- the LAST player will get to attack. In the above example, player D will get to attack first
- When choosing blockers, your team mate CAN BLOCK FOR YOU!
Example: Player A has on the field. Player D has on the field. Player D decides to Attack player B who has an empty field. When choosing blockers, player A can choose to have his naruto block sasuke.
- when doing this, teammates shoukd try to agree on what's best, however when the decision can not be reached, the player that owns the ninja has final say on whether or not it blocks for the teammate.
- while a ninja from a teammate is blocking for you, you control that ninja until the end of the Battle Phase. this includes playing jutsus, using it as costs, or defending it from an opponents attack all fall on the battling player.
- Players do NOT SHARE Field, Chakra, Hand, or Discards. You cant use teammate chakra to play jutsus or target a teamates discard for effects, or anything like that.
- When a card says something like "target: 1 of your opponents ninjas" or is a general effect (IE: your opponent discards 2 chakra) you choose which "opponent" to use this effect on. If a card says all players, both players, or does not specify, it applies to all applicable players.
- Win conditions: A player wins when they score a combined total of 20 BRs on their opponents. This can be in any way (1-19, 10-10, 7-13, any combo)
other optional rules
Feel free to use these if you like, make sure to discuss before starting what ones you play with.
Sharing is Caring
This version ALLOWS sharing of fields and such. This means if Player A has "Naruto Uzumaki" out, Player B can not have any Naruto or Name:Naruto ninjas on the field. This also means that the above "no sharing" restrictions are removed. Player A can use Jutsus by paying with Player B's Chakra, Player C can Target Player D's discard with effects like "searching your discard" and so on.
In this version, win conditions are altered. When a player gets 10 BR's or more on them, they are "Knocked out" and are out of the field. They pick up their stuff and the game continues, The remaining team mate will get a bonus turn to make up for this disadvantage. (So if Player A gets knocked out by player D, the turn order would go : B - C - B - D - B and so on)
So comments, feedback, questions?
Last edited by allanime01 : 12-30-2012 at 02:11 PM.