Neji N-1562 and 12 shinobi guardians
1. Since this card does not include the text "can," does his effect technically proc off of every instance of damage if there are multiple instances of damage to him during the turn?
2. After battles are decided and such, are all BRs initated at the same time if multiple instances of BRs are won. For instance, if i leave 3 teams unblocked each outstanding, giving my opponent 6 brs, does that technically all happen at once or on each instance of the battle? If 3 teams passed would I do 6 damage to one ninja or 2 damage to 3?
3. Combine 1 and 2, am i either allowed to do 6 damage to neji and move 6 cards or can i activate nejis effect multiple times if BRs are done separately?
2. Battles are settled one at a time. This includes winning BR if the team is unblocked.
3. Neji prevents damage, he does not prevent BR's from being won. If Neji is being dealt damage from 6 different sources at different times, then his effect would trigger all 6 times and you could potentially prevent all the damage being dealt (assuming you have enough cards in your discard pile).
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:30 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.