Both the updated Unlimited and updated Block Rogue Lists will be viable as of 01/04/13, though with neither experiencing any changes. Happy holidays everyone!
First, the 1st Qtr 2013 Chunin events are back with exclusive NEW promos (like this Sakura!) and more even better prizes (including better door prizes).
2nd, Jonin tournaments are back! Think of them as Super Chunin events with 8 of our top performing stores getting one spread throughout 2013!
Lastly, in 2013, SJC will be back and better than ever. With more epic electronic prizing, exclusive promos, and are the ultimate gateway to preparing for GenCon Indy 2013.
Stay tuned and get ready for another year of epic ninja battles!
Hobby Street Date: December 14th, 2012
Make sure to check the “Set 27 – Hero’s Ascension” Thread in the forums for polls and discussion of these great cards.
10 cards per booster – 1 Holographic Foil card, 1 rainbow-stamped Rare, 2 Uncommon, 6 Common
Super-Rare Gold-Holographic Foil inserts (1:6 packs Avg.)
24 packs per display
MSRP: Booster Packs $3.99
We are pleased to announce the next Shonen Jump Championship location for 2012. This SJC will be taking place in tranquil Colorado at Gryphon Games and Comics in Fort Collins on October 20th.
Meijin (Judge): Kyle Huggins
2020 S College Ave Suite B
Fort Collins, CO 80525
If you already know how to play then you’ll want to test your skills in the Naruto CCG SHONEN JUMP Championship tournament. Here are things you should know if you are going to play:
- Practice playing before the tournament. (This is a competitive tournament so you should be as prepared as possible for some tough competition.)
- Bring between $20 for the entrance fee.
- Bring a tournament legal deck, Ninja blade coins, etc. (your deck needs to have 50 cards with a 10 card sideboard)
- Bring your Bandai ID card. (If you don’t have one a volunteer or “Meijin” at the event will be able to sign you up and get you ready to play)
- Arrive early to register for the tournament. (You’ll need to fill out player and tournament forms, as well as a deck list, so make sure you have plenty of time to get those done)
- If you need to ask a question about a rule or how to play your cards you can always ask one of the judges for help.
- Becoming a top player is a great goal but remember that with any game you should be having fun first! The prizes are just a nice added bonus but playing games with your friends is better.
CHECK OUT THESE SWEET PRIZES UP FOR GRABS!
- 1st Place: Sony PS3, 1x SJC Winner Game Mat, 1x Kage Pin, 1x PR-088, 1x Naruto Video Game
- 2nd Place: 8GB iPod Touch, 1x SJC Finalist Game Mat, 1x Jonin Pin, 1x PR-088, 1x Naruto Video Game
- 3rd – 4th Place: 16GB iPod Nano, 1x SJC Finalist Game Mat, 1x Chunin Pin, 1x PR-088, 1x Naruto Video Game
- 5th – 8th Place: 1x SJC Finalist Game Mat, 1x PR-088, 1x Naruto Video Game
- Participation: 1x PR-087 – Give 1 promo to each player that turns in all the paperwork needed to register until no more promos (go in order), hand any extras as miscellaneous prizing.
- Door Prizes (To be given out randomly at the start of the designated rounds; only one door prize per player):
Round 1 & 2: 1x Naruto CCG Sleeve Packs
Round 3, 4, 5, & 6: 1x Naruto CCG Game Mat
Prize Out: 2x PR-088 (Do not give a Top 8 player this door prize)
- Additional Prizing will be provided by the Venue of the Tournament so contact them for more information.